1. I have the right to be respected and supported.
2. I have the right to be informed about and involved in all aspects of my health care.
3. I have the right to complete confidentiality regarding my medical records.
4. I have the right to care that is considerate and respectful of my personal beliefs and values.
5. I have the right to select or change to any qualified provider that works for DHC.
1. I have the responsibility to report all of my significant health-related conditions that may be relevant to the ability of DHC providers to provide effective patient care.
2. I have the responsibility to truthfully and accurately report earnings, assets, and the insurance status (including Medicaid or Medicare eligibility) of everyone living in my household.
3. I have the responsibility to attend all scheduled appointments and comply with all treatments, referrals, and follow-up recommendations of my healthcare providers.
4. I have the responsibility to behave appropriately towards all DHC staff members.
5. I have the responsibility to notify my healthcare providers of any changes in my condition that may necessitate a change in my treatment plan.
6. I have the responsibility to contact the clinic AT LEAST 1 (ONE) WEEK PRIOR to running out of medication which is provided through the assistance of DHC.
7. I have the responsibility to supply the required documentation needed to receive medication assistance.
Copyright © 2018 Diversity Health Center - All Rights Reserved.
PO Box 1520, Hinesville, GA 31310-8520
Diversity Health Center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U. S. C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee site under 42 U.S.C.233 (g)-(n). Diversity Health Center is covered under the Federal Tort Claims Act.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number H80CS08780, Health Center Program, for $3,075,681 with 41% from nongovernmental sources. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
Diversity Health Center, Inc. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. If you speak a language other than English and need assistance, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you at all Diversity Health Center locations.
Diversity Health Center cumple con las leyes de derechos civiles federales y no discrimina por raza, color, origen, nacional, edad, discapacidad, o genero. Si usted habla un idioma aparte de ingles y necesita ayuda, servicios de lenguage gratuitos estan disponible para usted. Llame a cualquier centro de Diversity Health Center para mas información.